Since launching in 2013, W88 Casino has become an influential betting establishment that’s known to provide an experience meant for the Malaysian bettor. As such, various gambling products like the Tien Len Card Game are offered to registered members.
The Tien Len Card Game from Gameplay Interactive has become popular throughout W88. However, numerous punters aren’t familiar with the betting mechanics for Tien Len. Fortunately, those are explained throughout this article., such as the betting options, game mechanics, and W88 promotional opportunities that apply to Tien Len.
How to Play Tien Len at W88 in 3 Easy Steps
Players shouldn’t be challenged when accessing Tien Len at W88 Casino, as the navigation menu is straightforward & direct at W88. Anyone that wants to participate is required to select the “P2P Category”, as this leads punters to Tien Len.
This category also introduced an assortment of other games to registered members. Those include Gao Gae, Bai Cao, Domino QQ, Pok Deng, Super Bull, Poker, and Texas Hold’em. It’s required that players must register an account and deposit with W88 Casino before these games become accessible. Additional information on these requirements is provided below.
• Step 1: Choose to “Join” W88 Casino from the navigation menu. Afterwards, provide the required information needed to register an account. This will include your address, name, age, number, and email.
• Step 2: After registering an account, players are required to provide their preferred banking option. It’s recommended that consumers select their preferred banking institutions in Malaysia. This could be Maybank, Hong Leong, CIMB, or RHB. All major banks are accepted by W88.
• Step 3: After finalizing the deposit into W88 Casino, participants can select to compete within the Tien Len Card Game. As previously mentioned, this is accomplished by selecting the “P2P Category” within the navigation menu.
We recommend that when depositing for the first time, novice players consider claiming the 100% extra welcome bonus. This promotion is reloaded each month to leverage additional funds into the punter’s account. By claiming the 100% extra welcome bonus, punters can experience the Tien Len Card Game without affecting their bankroll.
However, an understanding of the betting options is required to compete at the highest level. Therefore, the card rankings for Tien Len have been provided to novice punters as have explanations about some of the different betting options, such as Single, Pair, or Sequence Bets.
Understanding the Basics of Tien Len
The Tien Len Card Game from Gameplay Interactive is authentic & enjoyable, as players focus on acquiring a superior hand to their competitors. This is the primary objective of Tien Len, meaning that punters must maintain a knowledge of the poker suits and card sequences.
Anyone that doesn’t learn this information will sustain a severe disadvantage to their opponents. For instance, the Three of Spades is considered Tien Len’s lowest-ranking hand. But the Two of Hearts is ranked as the highest hand within Tien Len.
Understanding the complexities of betting within Tien Len requires patience & training from players. As such, we recommend that novice players interact with the demo-based version of Gameplay Interactive’s Tien Len. This will enable punters to educate themselves on the betting options and gameplay mechanics without using their deposited bankroll. Therefore, the demo-based variation of Tien Len is advantageous on an educational level.
Card Ranks for Tien Len
Hundreds of games are supported by W88 Casino, including numerous card games like Live Blackjack or Live Poker. However, these gambling products require additional training when compared to Tien Len. Therefore, anyone familiar with Live Blackjack or Poker shouldn’t have any challenge learning about the Tien Len Card Game. As such, read onwards with confidence when learning about the available betting options.
• Pairs: x2 Hands with x2 Cards are required to trigger the paired payout. You’ll need these hands to maintain the same number sequence & poker suit. For instance, x2 Four of Hearts and x2 Four of Spades would trigger a paired hand.
• Three of a Kind: Players are required to have an identical suit & sequence with x3 Cards to trigger the Three of a Kind payout. An example would be the Queen of Diamonds, Queen of Hearts, and Queen of Spades within one hand.
• Sequence: Trigger substantial payouts when maintaining a sequenced hand. This hand requires players have x3 Cards with an increasing number sequence and poker suit. An example would be the Ten of Diamonds and Nine of Clubs intermixed with the Jacks of Heart.
• Three Pair Sequence: The difference between the Sequence & Three Pair Sequence is minor. Instead of x3 Cards maintaining an identical sequence & suit, the poker suit must change in correlation with the sequenced numbers.
• Four of a Kind: This is considered the hardest hand to trigger in Tien Len. Players are required to maintain x4 Cards with an identical number sequence. However, the poker suit must alternate in correlation with the sequence. Anyone capable of triggering this hand will receive a significant payout.
• Four Pair Sequence: Most players consider the Four Pair Sequence as Tien Len’s best hand. Players must retain x3 Cards that are sequenced with number’s rank and poker suit. An example would be the Eight of Clubs, Seven of Diamonds, Six of Hearts, and Five of Spades. Anyone that triggers such a hand would receive significant returns.
• Single Bet: This is considered the most direct & straightforward wager in Tien Len. All that’s required of punters is to select their preferred poker suit and number for an upcoming card. Unfortunately, payouts are minor with this simplistic bet.
Congratulations on learning the basics of Tien Len, with this knowledge of the betting requirements & gameplay mechanics, punters should be capable of approaching any wager with confidence. But other options are provided to players that require additional training, as demo modes are supported with Gameplay Interactive’s Tien Len.
We recommend that punters new to Tien Len consider trying the demo version before playing for real money. Thereafter, they can make their first deposit and clam a 100% extra deposit bonus and start mastering the finer techniques of Yien Len for real money.