From March 24th to June 1st, football enthusiasts who love punting on eSports can look forward to the W88 FIFA World Cup Qualifier promotion. The FIFA World Cup Qualifier promotion will award punters a 50% cashback bonus should they back Argentina during the qualifiers and lose.
To receive this bonus, it’s required that players log into their accounts, visit and wager 50 MYR in W88’s a-Sports or e-Sports. There are three opportunities for members who want to qualify for the cashback bonuses. This includes two qualifiers in March and one in June:
• March 24th, 2022: Argentina vs Venezuela
• March 29th, 2022: Argentina vs Ecuador
• June 1st, 2022: Argentina vs Italy
For members to receive this bonus, they will need to stake a bet on the Argentina National Football Team. If Argentina loses and the other team wins, W88 will credit qualifying members with up to 50 MYR in cashback bonuses.
The good news is, while this promotion is offered to members who registered with the Malaysian Ringgit, Australian, U.S, Indian, South Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Thailand, and Indonesian currencies also qualify.
Terms & Conditions
• Cashback bonuses are subject to a 5x rollover before they become withdrawable.
• Both side bets, cancelled, voided, draw results, or early cashout bets on odds of 0.5 or 1.5 decimal odds are ineligible.
• W88 may cancel the FIFA World Cup Qualifier cashback bonus without notice.
• Standard terms & conditions agreed to when registering at W88 Casino apply.
The FIFA World Cup Qualifier is one of many promotions W88 Malaysia has put together for their existing members. As a leading Malaysia-friendly sportsbook, W88 comes equipped with hundreds of Asian and European sporting events every month. Moreover, they include the opportunity to earn ash rebates, cashback bonuses and more.
For new players at W88, they can choose between a sportsbook welcome bonus worth up to RM 150 or, if they prefer, a casino welcome bonus worth up to RM 600 – the choice is yours to make!
Click the link below to open your W88 account today!